Monday, September 6, 2010

Fresh Face

I'm not an Avon girl and don't own anything from them, but I was really kind of impressed with an email I found in my junk mail box this morning.

(Why do I get emails from them, you ask? I don't know, and I can't make it stop no matter how many times I unsubscribe!)

It was actually an email from their mark. line. An old coworker of mine from a few years back began selling mark. products and she really liked them. Up until recently their face was Lauren Conrad. She's alright. I was never impressed with her makeup looks.

I have a reason to be impressed, people.


I may be slightly biased. I do happen to love Ashley Greene, and that's because I love Twilight. The books much more than the movies, boy they're almost awesomely bad. It doesn't keep me from watching them though.

I'm pale. Pale just like this. Can I look this amazing, please? I love the bold, yet simple look of her makeup. It's almost got me thinking I want to order everything on her face. I'm sure this is the point.

You can find it all here. Well done mark. - you win.

No comments: