Thursday, December 8, 2011

life with Ryan

These last two months have been a whirlwind. This little boy has grown so incredibly fast.

In the last two months Ryan has been sick with an eye and ear infection and struggled with weight gain. He's started smiling and cooing. He's had his very first set of vaccinations and only just grew out of his newborn size clothes a week ago. He's happy, healthy and pretty darn agreeable to just about anything I ask him to do.

In just 3 short weeks I return to work full time and I'm going to miss him so much. I chose to work just a handful of days this month with my first day being this last Tuesday. I was away from him for 8 hours, and it seemed like the longest 8 hours ever. The sheer excitement that came from that adorable child when he laid eyes on me after that 8 hours absolutely melted my heart!

Here are some photos from Ryan's first month:


Ryan & Daddy

Auntie Erica

Grandma

Grandpa



On the way home!

First time sleeping at home.

Cuddled up with daddy.



Daddy loving his little boy.


So tiny on Grandpa's chest.


Ryan's first Halloween

I don't spend a lot of time on the computer anymore, he keeps me pretty darn busy, so I hope to start updating more often soon.




No comments: