Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Weeks 29 - 33

Life is good here! Time flies by at the speed of light and sometimes I find myself overwhelemed at the things I feel need to be done around here. Time, please slow down just a little!

My pregnancy is still progressing beautifully. I'm down to the last 7 weeks before my due date and I'm starting to finally understand what uncomfortable is. I was just asked last night if I "turtle" out of bed. I gave a quizical look and realized exactly what they were talking about - yes, I get stuck on my back when trying to roll from one side to the other or trying to sit myself up out of bed - turtling is a great description of that!


29 Weeks


30 weeks


31 weeks


32 weeks


33 weeks

(I love the roundness of my belly from the front!)

Baby boy moves constantly. It's the one thing I will miss the most about pregnancy after he's born. It's so nice having him with me all the time. Getting to "take" him to work with me, rubbing my belly to wake him and "spend" time with him. I love all of that. My husband and I were discussing the other day how we know we will be so tired and sleep deprived, but we've just waited for him for so long, that we kind of feel like that won't matter. We'll just want to spend every waking moment we can with him.

I'm now attending appointments every 2 weeks. We're getting down to the wire. As of right now we have 6 weeks and 3 days until my due date. Friends and coworkers are starting to place their bets on when the little man will make his appearance. At my last appointment a week ago his estimated weight from measurements was 4lbs 3oz. He looked incredible. I'm so blessed this pregnancy has been problem and complication free and that my boy continues to grow as healthy as possible.

My baby shower is on August 20th and I'm very exicted to get together with family and friends to celebrate my son. I can't wait!


No comments: