Thursday, December 16, 2010

Receiving is the sweetest thing.

This post is so overdue. On Thursday I received a package on my doorstep from none other than my blogging BFF, Ashley! I was so excited.

I found it on my way out the door, so I put in the car and opened it at work with in front of my coworkers. They were just as excited as I was. I wish I'd had the patience to remember to take pictures before I tore in to it, but I didn't.


She made this! I was beside myself. I love it so much! It fits perfectly with my love for all things yarn, my love for traditional Christmas colors, yet a fabulous vintage touch. Man, this girl knows me!


I've wanted this Asker from Ikea since she first showed it in her kitchen. Super clever to hang on the wall for your sponge!


Two gorgeous nail polishes. Hidden Treasure on the left, Chinchilly on the right. I wore Hidden Treasure on my nails to a Christmas party on Saturday.

Thank you so much, Ashley! I love this little blogging community and the friends I've made. Can't wait to get the next package out in the mail to you!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh yay! I am so glad it all got there okay! I was making that wreath and I just knew it had to live in your home! I'm so very lucky to have "met" you and I look forward to sending a lot more fun, random packages!