Friday, December 31, 2010

Turning 1: Happy New Year!

{via}

I was thinking my 1 year blogging anniversary was today. As in the 31st. It was the 29th. I'm not good at this anniversary thing.

But honestly, 1 year? Wow! I stuck to a hobby for one whole year! I'm really excited. I love the friends I've made and the things I've accomplished. Life is good :)

{via}

Wishing everyone a happy and safe New Year. I'm looking forward to everything to come. See you all back here tomorrow with new posts. I have a new wireless router and it's being testy. I can't upload any of my photos I've taken of the craft fair and such. I'm hoping to get this fixed soon. It was so fun!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Happy Blog-aversary! Time really does fly when you are having fun! I can't wait to see pictures from your craft fair!