Sunday, December 19, 2010

totally, absolutely love!

I was making my daily visit to Miss Elsie and came across this beautiful photo:


If she loves it, of course I would. Katie's DIY Glitter Bangles are absolutely beautiful. They're totally must have stocking stuffers I hope to get finished up this week! Visit Katie and check out her collection of holiday DIY posts for December. 18 in all by Christmas Eve!


Craft fair was AWESOME today! Super tired today (been up since yesterday) and just winding down before an early night to bed. Will share everything tomorrow, including sales AND finds!


Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

love these bracelets! thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment you left today :) i appreciate it very much. merry christmas to you! xoxo - julie