Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blog Love: The Way We Are

I'm starting a new feature here on understated, sharing my most loved daily reads. Here's the first installment, enjoy!

I don't remember how Leah and I crossed paths here in the blog world, but I'm so glad we did. She shares the same eclectic style that I love for my own home and posts really wonderful inspirational photos of things she's found and of her fabulous house! Leah is so sweet and bubbly and shares her time with her readers, keeping up with their blogs too!


Her 'Monday at my Home' posts are some of my favorites! I love watching her home evolve.




{all images via The Way We Are}

Please stop over and see Leah, say hi and soak up all of her dreamy inspiration for your own home!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Thank you so much for featuring me and my home! You are so sweet and I am so honored!
Thanks sweetie!

Luvs!

Jessi said...

love that green couch!