Tuesday, November 16, 2010

why didn't I think of that?

Too many ideas. There are just too many. They're the ideas that keep me up until 4:00am while my husband has been fast asleep for hours.

Well, not really. I mean, I did sleep until 2:30pm. I got off work at 3:00am, ok? Ok.

I follow this blog through Bloglovin. I love it. She's now started this blog, where I found this post with this idea. It's a mad world I tell you.

(And Mom, this is how I find blogs)


Can I ask why I didn't think of this already? Genious. Here I've been wanting an all white set of dishes because I just can't find the set I really love. And it turns out I love this! Service for 12 will be easy. Probably time consuming, but easy.

But please, take a look at the blogs I've linked, I think you'll like them too! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments: