Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear Yoga, Our relationship starts today

About a month ago I saw that Jillian Michaels was coming out with a new workout dvd. This time it was yoga. And my first thought was, Jillian Michaels instructing yoga? That has to be an oxymoron. I mean, I've never heard of a nice drill instructor. But I like her, so I waited for March 2nd to roll around.

It came out on Tuesday, in which I promptly ordered it from Amazon and it arrived in the mail yesterday.


Boasting two levels, 1 &2. Burn mega calories for a total body workout.
This equals the Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown.

Dear Yoga,
Our relationship starts today. We don't know each other, but we will soon. I hope I like you. I'm trying to go in to this open minded, because well, I don't really like most (exercise) right off the bat. Let's see where this takes us. And remember, please be kind.

Sincerely,
Me

I'll be sure to report back on how it went. And I'm honestly hoping well. I've gotta get something done.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds like your hubby has motivated you! Good luck!

My friend has caught her husband doing the 30-Day Shred, so your hubby is not the only one! :)

Care said...

lol, yes yoga and jillian michaels do not sound right to me. She is a bit obnoxious, but definitely a good trainer. good luck! I <3 yoga even though it gets boring sometimes.

Shannon said...

I love yoga. I bet Jillian has a good yoga workout. You will have to report back on how well you like it. I may need to get that dvd as well!

Cassie said...

Shannon, I've done it a couple of times so far and really like it. I'll give a good review on it after I've gotten about 10 workouts under my belt, that way I can report back any results :)