Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wanted: Rest

I'm a bad blogger. I meant to post prior to my mini getaway, and didn't. I'm now realizing it's been almost two weeks since my last post.

I've been struggling with fatigue and being tired constantly. I can't remember how long ago I got a good nights sleep. I've been under the weather and even with the week off, that was more of a working vacation, I was still left feeling drained.

We got away on a mini vacation over this last 4 day weekend, and it was so relaxing. We headed east over the mountains to a little town called Winthrop and stayed in a cabin. We laid around,  slept when we felt like it (at least I did), read books, walked town and ate great home cooked meals on the grill.

Here are a few photos, I'll be back to regular posting soon with lots of updates of my happenings over the last couple of weeks. But as for this morning (in it's very early hours), I'll be headed to work for overtime. Yay (NOT)!





3 comments:

Francis said...

Im glad you were able to rest on your mini vacation.. Sometimes we all just get drained and need some major R&R.. Hope you feel better:)

Leah said...

Oh I hope the rest did you some good! That fire looks so cozy!
Here's to you feeling better! And glad your back!

Kate said...

Looks and sounds like you had a great, relaxing mini-vacation! Hope you're feeling better!