Friday, October 22, 2010

love.

I've been crocheting in my spare time. While watching tv, in my down time at work, while I'm winding down before bed. It's been enjoyable and I'm making great progress.

A friend and I will be creating as much stuff as we can over the next month for a craft fair in town. I've been creating baby blankets and she's been creating the cutest scarves. Hopefully we have enough finished for a reasonable sized booth!

While searching Etsy for some insight on how granny squares are joined together, while still looking good, I've come across a ton of inspiration.


Can I just say, WOW! This is absolutely stunning. I wish I was talented enough to create something this detailed. I hope my talent continues to develop and one day I may just try my hand at something like this!

Visit Hookaholic's Etsy Shop for more beautiful blankets and baby goodies! You'll be inspired.


Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments: