Friday, October 29, 2010

I've accomplished something!

I accomplished two things yesterday that are kind of a big deal to me.

1. I finished the intended housewarming gift for my blog friend, Ashley.

It took me forever. I have no concept of time. I exchanged addresses with her two months ago. Fear not my dearest Ashley, your gift is on it's way TODAY! I hope you like it. Lots of time (ha!) and thought went in to it.

2. I WORKED OUT.

I did. I'm serious. I worked out for the first time in... Oh, I can't even count how many months. Two motivating factors.  My husband started working out again last week and I found all of the cupcakes and gummy bears I've been hoovering down over the last couple of months planted firmly around my middle and reflecting a larger number on the scale. Bummer. I started Insanity which is strongly suggested by  my husband. It was HARD.

All in all, good week for me! Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Awww yay! Not gonna lie...I may already be gathering stuff for a care package for you. It's just too much fun!

I'm glad you are getting back into working out. I'm so bleh about it. I do it, because I need to and it's good for me, but I don't feel that amazing high afterward. Oh well, here's to working off all of those cupcakes and gummies!