Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Motivation? I'd say so.

So I picked up the latest issue of Shape magazine when I had popped in to the grocery store the other night for my favorite Chai Green Tea. Regularly I'm not impressed with their articles, so I generally just pick it up when there's something on the cover that interests me. There's an article on yoga for beginners that I thought would be helpful. But the real reason is caught my eye was because of this incredible body:


Wow, right? WOW. I'm pretty sure this is perfect. More perfect than I've seen in a long time. And it's not that unrealistic perfect we see so often. This is a hard work resulting in a healthy, sexy, lean, athletic body. Can I please look this good? I'd die for a stomach like that. I guess it's time to make fitness my number one hobby. If this isn't motivation to change your body, I don't know what is. Now please excuse me while I stare a while longer.

No comments: