Friday, February 5, 2010

rings & pretty things

I was recently frolicking through Etsy for a pretty find, and stumbled across KaringIsShering and their creative and beautiful jewelry. After little thought I decided to purchase something, after a difficult debate something was actually purchased.

I happen to LOVE rings. Pretty, pretty rings. I'm not much of a jewelry kind of girl, but I'm a sucker for rings. And because I'm lonely without my wedding rings I wanted something to grace my hand while it was away.

And here is the ring I purchased:


The ring is a substantial size, but dainty. I absolutely love it. It's adjustable and fits almost every finger.

The work from this seller is just beautiful. They are so creative, and I enjoy supporting their endeavor. There are many more things I would love to have from this seller, and they've been saved as a favorite to revisit again.

Here are a few more pieces I'd love to have as my own:


(all images taken from the KeringIsShering Etsy Shop)

Please check out their shop and add something new to your jewelry collection. They also have head bands and hair pieces. And if you've never visited Etsy before, please do. There are so many things to find.

And here is the ring on my hand (and OPI's Over the Taupe on my nails):

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: